Skip to main content

WRITE "I LOVE YOU" ON CMD BY USING NOTEPAD


I had previously posted about Matrix effect using Notepad as well as cool batch file programs. In this post i will share with you guys the cool and awesome Notepad Tricks. As name suggest you don't require any program other then Notepad. So lets get started.

1. Open Notepad and copy below code.


@echo off
color 0A
:A
echo IIIIIII     L      OOOOOO V           V  EEEEEE     Y       Y  OOOOOO  U     U 
ping -a .9 >nul
echo    I        L      O    O  V         V   E           Y     Y   O    O  U     U 
ping -b .9 >nul 
echo    I        L      O    O   V       V    E            Y   Y    O    O  U     U 
ping -a .9 >nul  
echo    I        L      O    O    V     V     EEEEEE        Y Y     O    O  U     U 
ping -b .9 >nul                                                    
echo    I        L      O    O     V   V      E              Y      O    O  U     U 
ping -a .9 >nul
echo    I        L      O    O      V V       E              Y      O    O  U     U 
ping -b .9 >nul
echo IIIIIII     LLLLLL OOOOOO       V        EEEEEE         Y      OOOOOO  UUUUUUU   
ping -a .9 >nul
goto A


  2. Save the file as I LOVE U.bat  (.bat is must)
  3. Open your save file and see I LOVE U ON CMD 
  4. Done enjoy !!!!

FOR HIGH SPEED REPLACE ping -a   to ping -b

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Create Your Own Social Networking Site

Create Your Own Social Networking Site JCOW: Ethical Hacking Top 10 reasons to choose Jcow:- 1. Handle more traffic - Clean codes and Dynamic caching can lower the CPU load and  speed up your website. 2 Make your site more interactive - Well designed Jcow applications help you members to connect and communicate with others more effectively. 3 Add questions to the Registration Form - You can add new member fields, which will be displayed to the registration form, profile form, and the member browsing form. 4 Easily share stuff - Within the AJAX sharing Box, your members can publish status,  photos, videos, and blogs. 5 Customize and Extend your Jcow Network - A Jcow network consists of core apps(like "Friends" and "Messages") and optional apps(like "Blogs" and ""Videos"). You can enable/disable optional apps. You can also develop your own apps. 6 Every profile could be Unique - Members can customize their own profile theme and  add music play...

The Problem of Abstraction in Definitions of Data Objects

I think there is a major problem in not being able to understand and work with different levels of abstraction.  By "abstraction" in this sense I mean one concept system that somehow describes or defines (not merely relates to) another concept system.  I think this is a big problem for definitions in data models. Let us take an example in a retail business such as mortgage banking: Customer Name.  Customer Name exists in the business.  They use it all the time.  Maybe it is sometimes called Borrower Name, but the concept is the same.  This is the Level 1 abstraction. Now let us think of data values in a column in a table that holds Customer Name.  These data values are stored as a code of 1's and 0's.  Of course these bits are rendered into something we can read.  However, this is not the same as the Customer Name in the business.  I worked for a place where they prefixed the name of anyone who had recently left with "ZZZ"....

The Problems of Pluto - 2: What is a Definition Authority?

In a previous post (http://definitionsinsemantics.blogspot.com/2011/11/evolution-of-definitions-problem-of.html) the topic of the IAU's 2006 redefinition of the term "planet" was discussed (see http://www.iau.org/public_press/news/detail/iau0603/).  There are many topics relevant to definitions surrounding this event - one of them is the problem of authority.  The International Astronomical Union (IAU) is the organization that came up with the new definition of "planet".  Does this make it an authority?  It does if we define "authority" as "a source of a definition that publishes, and administers, and supports this definition".  However, the term "authority" carries emotional content also.  "Authority" can imply (a) a role of active enforcement; (b) an obligation of obedience upon the body politic.  These implications exist because "authority" is a term that defines many concepts, and some of them have to do with...